Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Update

Its exactly 10 months since when I last promised to update my blog, and here I am, finally, putting my plan into action (Clearly, the idea of a getting a really really old post out of the draft mode went down the drain! But at least I stuck to my words of not posting another tag! ) . Well, in my defence, a lot of things have happened since I last blogged that have kept me quite busy - time flew by looking for a job, writing to a zillion people, drafting and re-drafting the resume, writing to people again to remind them that I still needed a job, taking a bunch of phone interviews, spending days crying over how I would end up unemployed, travelling across the country multiple times a week for really long on-site interviews and then finally landing a job! (Sorry for ranting on about the whole process, but thats how painful it is!) And then I graduated and moved to California (which by the way, is a beeeyoootiful place :) ). That basically means I am a "working professional" now which pretty much gives me more reasons to make false promises of blogging and completely abandon writing, but ironically, I decided to update my long dead blog on a Tuesday afternoon at work when I have a pile of things to do lying in front of me (You see why they hired me? ;) )

I don't really have anything to write about in my mind ( and in all probability, there wouldn't be many reading this considering the blog's been dead for a while) so I decided I would just let the few remaining readers of the blog (thank you so much for coming back to read my blog!) know why I have been MIA this past year. While I think about what I want to write about next, take a look at this -

( It's three months old, and it's mine! :) )

11 comments:

Hari said...

Hear hear! :)

Kush said...

Wow - thats a beauty ... combined with your gorgeous personna this must be a killer on the roads of alifornia !!

Kush said...

Wow - thats a beauty ... combined with your gorgeous personna this must be a killer on the roads of alifornia !!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Nee car drive panni ethana pera konna?

aks said...

Sweet! You got the Altima! That's a real nice car. Congratulations! :-)

Amey said...

Combined with your driving skills, it will most definitely be a killer on the roads of California ;)

Hema Hariharan said...

@Srihari : :)
@Kush : Thank you, thank you :) There are of course many more awesome cars on the roads of California
@Harini : podi :-/
@Akshay : Thank you! :)
@Amey : :O When have you seen me drive?! :-|

Perception said...

Congrats :) Love the color.

Hema Hariharan said...

@Siddhika : Thank you! :)

GGadre said...

Awesome! Congratulations :-) !

Kush said...

RIP - Random Thoughts !